Saturday, December 27, 2008

Parental controls [ password forgot]

Problem

i forgot my secret question and my password.

Solution


  1. Go to http://wii.marcansoft.com/parental.psp and enter your 8 digit confirmation number there. When you do so, make sure that whatever today's date is, your Wii is set to that date. (And select Today's date from one of the 3 possible choices.)
  2. This also happened to me! Go to parental controls on the wii setting. When it asks for your pin press I forgot and then it will ask you you question also press I forgot. Then a screen will come up telling you your confirmation number. Now call Nintendo customer service and they will give you the Master key. Type the master key pin into the mast key box that will appear after the confirmation key notice will appear.
  3. All you must do is go to the site above and click I Forgot for both boxes, type in the Confirmation number, and it will give you a master code that will reset the controls. I did it and it worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment